We assist to do your document attestation/legalization from the following:

  • Translator attestation
  • Notary public attestation
  • Education board attestation
  • Ministry of Education attestation
  • Ministry of Law attestation
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation
  • Ministry of Health attestation
  • Embassy attestation
  • Metropolitan Chamber attestation
  • Court attestation
  • Islamic Foundation attestation

As per requirement of Ministry, Notary Public attestation is required prior to attestation/legalization from the following Ministries.

  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • Ministry of Law, Justice & Parliament Affairs
  • Ministry of Education
  • Ministry of Health
  • Ministry of Home
  • Other Ministries

We provide documents attestation/legalization assistance from the following Foreign Embassies/High Commissions:

  • Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, UAE
  • USA, UK, Canada, Australia
  • Schengen Countries such as Sweden, Germany, French, Italy, etc.
  • Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India

Examples of documents commonly attested or legalized by the Ministry and Foreign Embassies/High Commissions are as follows:

  • Nikahnama
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Court Decree/Order
  • Divorce Decree
  • Death Certificate
  • Birth Certificate
  • Divorce Decree
  • Police Clearance Certificate
  • Power of Attorney
  • NOC Relating to Child Adoption
  • Unmarried Certificate
  • Commercial Document/Export-Import Document
  • Medical Certificate
  • Education Certificate
  • Recruitment Agreement
  • Bank statement
  • Land Title Deed
  • Contract, Deeds of Sales
  • Other

Documents attestation/legalization is often required especially by institutions such as Foreign Law Firms, Foreign Embassies / High Commissions, Banks, Foreign Institutions, Colleges and Universities, Foreign Courts, Foreign Immigration Departments or Private entities.

Document legalization is a third party service. We just help clients legalizing their documents. It is relevant to mention here that clients themselves can do such legalization or attestation of their documents if they have clear idea about the process and have their time for it.